Fish and Chip event Solent

Hi Nick
Not sure I paid the right person, on 16/7/23 I paid £16.00 to a Nicholas Greest, is this you?
Regards
Bob

Hi Mal, Caroline and Nick,
Will you please add us to your list as we would like to come to this wonderful annual event. We’ve paid £14 to your PayPal account Nick. May we please have fish & chips x 1 & steak pie & chips x 1.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Best wishes,
Sally & Colin

Hi Bob
That is correct (Nicholas Greest), so don’t understand why it’s not come through. It has worked ok for everyone else so not sure what is going wrong for you. Perhaps you should try to recall it and either try again or pay on night. Sorry for being unable to discover problem.
We had a similar problem when we were trying to make a payment to John wheeler once and it was because of a slight mis spelling of his name.
Caroline and Nick

Hi Nick, Caroline can you add us to list,
Fish & Chips x 2
Will transfer monies asap
Regards
Howard & Julie

Geoff & Lyn
Chicken fillet bites & chips x 1
Will pay at the car park in BW.

Hi Nick, please add us, Mike & Karen.
We will have 2 x fish & chips, money sent via paypal

Hi Nick I checked I had your name correct. I tried again. Can I pay you n the night regards Bob

Hi Caroline & Nick,
No 1 Son is joining me for this event.
Please could you add another Cod & Chips to my order making 2xFish & Chips in total🙂 I have paid Nick via PayPal, as requested.
Regards
Mal

Hi Caroline & Nick,
As we will bringing our dog who doesn’t fit in our MX-5! we will go straight to the Life Boat Station at Stokes Bay for 19:30.
Regards,
Jue & Chris

1 Like

Hi Bob
Checked PayPal but nothing arrived. Pay on night is fine
Regards
Nick

Hi Chris
That’s fine, I would appreciate it if you could let me know before 6:30 on the night if for any reason you are not going to make it as I will be out of pocket. My phone number is 07711557973. See you there
Regards
Caroline and Nick

Hi guys

Esther 1x fish and chips
Max 1x sausage and chips
Nick 1x fish and chips
Helen 1x chicken and chips

Not sure if we will just meet you down there or do the drive. Will message Mal on the day

Will PayPal the monies over shortly
Max

1 Like

Can we join in please? 2 fish and chips we will meet you there.

Have paid you, can you confirm please

This is a bit of a “Long-Shot” but if anyone going to the Fish & Chip Run Wednesday night is in the market for an, as new, Mens Flying Jacket for £60 cash I will bring it along for you to try. Afterwhich, I will be posting it on FaceBook Marketplace for £75.

Its a “Shearling”, so top quality and below is a screen grab of the Jacket taken from the web. The jacket is size XXL and will fit over winter woolies and give you room to manouvre and be comfortable and will cetainly be great for those cold frosty days, when we do our “Top Down Motoring Drives” :wink:

It has geuinely only been worn no more than twice and probably only once in reality and thus is in exceptional condition and has been protected by a suit carrier (not included - but the M&S Hangar is included :smiley:.

Selling on behalf of my lovely neighbour Pauline for the bargain price of £60

Either reply to this post to express an interest and I will bring the jacket along with me…

Regards

Mal

Hi
If you are Brian and Julie then we have received payment for 2 x fish and chips :slight_smile:
Thanks
Caroline and Nick

Hi Caroline and Nick,

Sorry to mess you about, but can you please cancel Sheila’s and my food order for tomorrow. It’s looking highly likely that we won’t be able to make it for the run.

Will send you a ‘DM’ with more details.

Apologies again, but don’t want you to end up out of pocket unneccesarily.

Regards,
Sheila and Graham

Thanks for letting me know, hope you feel better soon
Caroline and Nick

Hi,
I know we are supposed to order the day before but is it too late now?
Sue

Hi sue
So sorry order for food with chippy has been confirmed so unable to take further orders for this event.
You could still attend tonight and grab chips on route if you wished
Regards
Caroline and Nick

Thanks for reply. Now doing similar at Calshot with son and family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: