Free Photoshoot

** Free Photoshoot **

I’m looking for the best car, or person who most deserves a free photoshoot of their car. The winner will receive a free photoshoot of their car with the images supplied digitally, and hopefully they will be featured in the MX-5 Owners Club magazine or calendar too!

So who, or which car do you think most deserves a free photoshoot in the area? This is open only to MX5OC members and their cars by the way, and only members in the local area too. So Yorkshire Ridings, Peaks & Pennines etc.

It could be the nicest, best prepped car in the area. Or a car which particularly stands out to you. A club member who’s put in the effort and deserves a reward, or a club member who’s had a rough time over the last 12 months. You choose who wins, all you have to do is nominate the person in the comments below and I’ll add them up on the 1st of November and announce the winner.

After the winner is announced, we’ll arrange the photoshoot as soon as possible and get the photos up for you all to see.

The reason for all this, well it’s a good deed isn’t it. Good for the winner, good for the club and a pleasure for me as haven’t done much car photography for a while, and I’ve photographed my own NC plenty of times.

So let’s hear your nominations in the comments below, or on my own Facebook page here

Thanks
Phil

Here’s some sample shots from over the years:

Automotive-photography-samples
by Phil Grayston, on Flickr

p.s I’ve posted this on the area’s Facebook page but adding it here to try and reach out to more people

I nominate Steve Bryan of Chesterfield. <br /><br />As well as having three of the most immaculate and photogenic cars you'll find (including a near perfect RS and a 'sleeper' supercharged Roadster) he has helped rebuild my black Le Mans, maintained and vastly improved <br />two of our previous Roadsters and my current VR, his next door neighbours Roadster, his sisters, a mutual friend's and a multitude of others, all for the love of the cars and good friendship.

No more votes on the forum

I thought this would be quite well recieved to be honest, with people wishing good fortune on other avid club members. Maybe the photos aren’t good enough to worth winning

Unfortunately, the members of the Yorkshire Ridings rarely post here PGD

Very very little response. But Paul Roddison’s MK4 racecar recieved a few votes so I’ve done a photoshoot with his car.

Cheers
Phil