Friends Round London MIdnight Run 15th Feb 2020

Mx5 south central will be supporting and attending the midnight run around M25 again this year.
It is a sponsored trip round the M25 anti-clockwise with the roof down.

We have done this for last three years and had a great time.

All money goes towards Homes 4 Heroes.

We will do same as last year any money donated we put together and donate as a club.

For anyone wishing to join the run details are below or see our MX5 Owners Club South Central Facebook page:

We will be meeting at Farnbrough Gate Retail Park (GU14 8BL) around 8pm for a 8:30pm departure to meet up with the main group at Colney Fields Shopping (AL2 1AB) Park for around 9 to 9:30.

Further details can be found here: http://www.friends-round-london.org.uk/?fbclid=IwAR1XFkoDgNPeWJcm2mP28Ph4ja03vJGbV6UofZn5WPGIRDne2o07tVP8EGU

1 Like

I attended this event a couple of years ago and had a thoroughly great time.
I was the idiot who was topless in addition to the roof down. Thankfully I raised a few bob for my efforts.

I would love to join you again this year?

Grant

1 Like

Great cause, sadly I can’t make it.

Well done to all those who braved the weather. Slightly bonkers but still a great achievement.

Following our six members completing the circumnavigation of the M25 at midnight during Storm Denis, I can report that so far we have raised and donated to Homes For Heros the sum of £695. there is some more to follow during the next week or so. We thank the MG Owners Club for inviting us again and are looking forward to doing it all again next year. :laughing: