Front Fog Lights Connector - mk2.5

Hi everybody,

I have an NB mk2.5 and it doesn’t have the front fog lights, as many our there.
I was wondering if the white connector in the picture is the one for the fog light?

I know I won’t normally use the front fog lights but my question is about the installation, not about the use :smile:

Thanks!

I don’t think so I’m sorry to say - looks like an aircon fan 2 pin loom plug to me.

1 Like

Thanks @rhino666

I’ve removed the fog lights covers and checked inside, and no wiring, so case can be closed haha

Juan

I have a 2003 Mk2.5 I also have that connector you’ve shown, but I also have fog lights so its not that.
I DONT have air con, so might be for the second radiator that air conditioned NBs have :man_shrugging:

It might be for that second fan yeah.

I couldn’t find any clear photo of the connectors for the fog lights online or on videos, but finally after a while of researching and checking the car under the rain today, I concluded mine doesn’t have those connectors of the fog lights :frowning_face:

It’s nothing essential at all, but the cheap plastic black covers look awful :laughing:

Paint them.

Foil tape…

PS. Just had a look under the bonnet on mine & that connector is definitely for the air con radiator.

3 Likes

Nice front!!

And yeah, I have totally rejected the idea of having the front fog lights for now.
Too cold and rainy to be messing with the wiring outside!

1 Like