Gathering on the Green IV” - Palace Green, Ely - Saturday 10th August 2024 - NOW FULLY BOOKED

Mary, Dave

As per my comment on Facebook yesterday, I have looked at every piece of correspondence that I have received, both on the forum and facebook pages and cannot find any trace of your post.

However, we have allowed an additional 20 places, over and above those on the list and as you are part of the set up squad, there will not be a problem.

Kind regards

Barry

Cheers Jeff, however, we do have another 20 or so spaces, above and beyond the 90 allocated. so it should’nt be a problem.

Kind regards

Barry

Thanks, that’s brilliant. Sorry for causing so much trouble

Hi Mary.

It’s no trouble at all, I just get a little worried that either the O/C Email system, or my oversight means we are not picking up a message that could potentially lead to someone being disappointed.

Kind regards

Barry

1 Like

Hi Barry,

Looking forward to this meet.

I have to work the afternoon, unfortunately.

so will have to go about 11:30-12 ish.

Hope that is not a problem.

Thanks,

Al.

Hi Alistair

That’s life, work gets in the way from time to time, it should’nt be a problem.

Kind regards

Barry

Sorry you are fully booked. If there are any cancellations please let me know.
Cecil Willcocks

Hi Cecil

We have held back approximately 10 places for those who turn up on the day, so all is not lost.

If however the site is full we also have free parking within yards of Cathedral Green.

If you do decide to attend we are asking for everyone to be on site by 09.30 at the latest.

Kind regards

Barry

Cecil

Good Morning

We have just had a cancellation come through, so the place is yours.

Kind regards

Barry

Thank you for organising, great to meet everyone!

2 Likes

Great event! Thanks for organising and to all the volunteers.!

Had a great time and loved meeting some people face to face!

4 Likes

Very enjoyable day. Many thanks to all those involved with the organising who also had a very early start to the say.

Good to meet you, Andy.

3 Likes

What a great event and splendid turn out.
Thoroughly enjoyed seeing so many MX-5s in such a picturesque setting.
Huge thanks to everyone involved in organising this spectacle. :clap:

2 Likes

Many thanks to all those who helped set up and attended today. We appreciate all the effort that people made to make this event so successful. It was a splendid turnout and thanks very much for coming.
As we have always said before, that for any event like this to work it needs people like yourselves, thank you.
Bill and Sue

5 Likes

Great to meet you today Andy,nice to get a few ideas,exhaust engine etc👍

3 Likes

As others have said…Thanks to all those involved in organising this event, it was excellent and we both enjoyed it very much.
Steve & June. NT.

2 Likes