It’s back by popular request - go karting for club members at Red Lodge Karting - Mini GP 30 https://www.redlodgekarting.com/
The event details are explained below and the cost is £59.50 per person.
The minimum amount of people we need for this event is 10 and the maximum is 20.
I need at least 5 people to pay their money in the next week to secure the event or I will have to stump up the deposit. Please book early as this was a popular event last time we did it.
Please message me your name or post here, I will confirm your place and send your name to the Karting company and then you pay them direct at that point.
Anyone is also welcome to come along and watch the event and hopefully it will be warmer than when we did it last time.
I will publish this in the events section and google calendar when I have access
Mini GP 30
• Age 14+ (minimum 147cm tall)
• All drivers compete against each other throughout the event
• Heats of 8 laps or 9 minutes determined by whichever happens first
• Trophies awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed drivers
• Racing our fastest fleet of GX270 corporate karts
• Exclusive use of the circuit
• 4 laps qualifying/practice for your grid positions
• 1 st 8 lap race - grid positions are determined from qualifying positions
• 2 nd 8 lap race – grid positions are determined from 1st race reverse qualifying times
• Final 10 lap race is the total points accumulated
Race 2 (Please note any slow drivers will be placed at the back of the grid ref: H &S)
FULL RED LODGE CIRCUIT
£59.50 per driver
Minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 drivers required to race
Please allow 2 hours from arrival time to be on site
Red Lodge Karting Ltd will assess all drivers hiring karts, they will consider previous karting
experience, driving standards, together with first time drivers and reserves the right to act
and advise accordingly to notify any driver that Red Lodge Karting Ltd decides are a safety
risk whilst their session/race is in motion.