Go Karting Red Lodge 31st May 2020 13:30 start - shut - next year?

Hi

It’s back by popular request - go karting for club members at Red Lodge Karting - Mini GP 30 https://www.redlodgekarting.com/

The event details are explained below and the cost is £59.50 per person.

The minimum amount of people we need for this event is 10 and the maximum is 20.

I need at least 5 people to pay their money in the next week to secure the event or I will have to stump up the deposit. Please book early as this was a popular event last time we did it.

Please message me your name or post here, I will confirm your place and send your name to the Karting company and then you pay them direct at that point.

Anyone is also welcome to come along and watch the event and hopefully it will be warmer than when we did it last time.

I will publish this in the events section and google calendar when I have access

Thanks

Andrew

Mini GP 30
EXPLAINED
• Age 14+ (minimum 147cm tall)
• All drivers compete against each other throughout the event
• Heats of 8 laps or 9 minutes determined by whichever happens first
• Trophies awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed drivers
• Racing our fastest fleet of GX270 corporate karts
• Exclusive use of the circuit
RACE FORMAT
• 4 laps qualifying/practice for your grid positions
• 1 st 8 lap race - grid positions are determined from qualifying positions
• 2 nd 8 lap race – grid positions are determined from 1st race reverse qualifying times
• Final 10 lap race is the total points accumulated
Race 2 (Please note any slow drivers will be placed at the back of the grid ref: H &S)

FULL RED LODGE CIRCUIT
£59.50 per driver
Minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 drivers required to race
Please allow 2 hours from arrival time to be on site

Red Lodge Karting Ltd will assess all drivers hiring karts, they will consider previous karting
experience, driving standards, together with first time drivers and reserves the right to act
and advise accordingly to notify any driver that Red Lodge Karting Ltd decides are a safety
risk whilst their session/race is in motion.

Thank you Andy, please count me in…

I didn’t quite get how we pay, are they gonna call us?

Hi Andy
Please add me to the list.
Regards
AndrewK

Yes please.

Red lodge Karting is shut through May and events are to be rescheduled through the next twelve months.
I will leave it a few more days then contact them to discuss a plan

Please see below the latest communication from Red Lodge - Any comments welcolme for when we would like to rearrange but I suspect we would all like to look at late this year or maybe early next year - when hopefully life is a bit more back to normal…

Please message me or reply here

26/05/2020

Dear Andrew

Postponed booking Mini GP 30 on Sunday 31/05/2020

Hope you & your family are keeping well.

We have been postponing all April, May & June (including from 21st March 2020) events in 2020 to be re-booked at another date in the coming months ahead. We are offering 12 months from your original booking date to re-arrange your date & will hold all prices confirmed with your original booking. We will be giving priority to our customers wherever possible that have had their booking postponed and when you are ready to set a date please just drop us an email, thank you for your cooperation.

Red Lodge Karting has been closed as of Saturday 21st March 2020 following on from the Government announcements for all leisure venues to close due to the COVID-19 pandemic until further notice.

The current situation is confusing and challenging for us all but the health of our customers and staff is paramount.

Although we hope we may be able to start looking at re-opening from sometime in June 2020!

However, we will continue to monitor the situation and take guidance from the Government & local council recommendations over the coming weeks ahead where updates will be posted on social media and our website.

We are all looking forward to life getting back to some sort of normality for everyone!

If you would like to discuss this further, I will be happy to answer any concerns you may have regarding this situation although please be aware the reply may be delayed due to all staff being furloughed however, rest assure I will get back to you as soon as possible via email or Facebook.

I would like to thank you for choosing Red Lodge Karting.

Take care, keep safe and I look forward to welcoming you to our venue in the future.

Hi
Did you pay the deposit in the end?
I have spoken to Red Lodge and said we are still not able to organize events so could they refund anyone who put money in as a deposit
I have to confirm names back and details so could you let me know one way or the other then full name etc and I will come back to you with the refund details
Thanks
Andrew

Hi
Did you pay the deposit in the end?
I have spoken to Red Lodge and said we are still not able to organize events so could they refund anyone who put money in as a deposit
I have to confirm names back and details so could you let me know one way or the other then full name etc and I will come back to you with the refund details

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andy,

Yes, I did pay the deposit… I was hoping they will open soon, Daytona karting are already open…

Spiros Aliprantis or Spyridon

Hi

Yes they are open but I think we will struggle to get people to commit to the event and the club still does not want us to organize anything.

They asked if we would accept a credit note valid for use in the next 12 months. I am going to have one but I have said you may want a refund.

So either if you want a refund please let me know and I will ask them to credit you and you can ring up and get that done or they will give you a credit note.

Looking forward to hearing from you

andrew

Hi Andy,

Sorry for the late reply, I caught up with work and other boring stuff… Lol

I will go to red lodge again for sure, so, a credit note will be the most appropriate way to settle this for me.

Do I need to call them for that or you will do the talking?

Thank you so much…

Hi

If you want a refund please can I have your bank details to give them to pay the refund

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andy,

That’s okay, I will give them a call and ask for a refund…

Thanks, take care…

Hi

No problem, I have messaged them and told them you will ring them

Any issue let me know

Andrew