Goodbye to you all

Unfortunately I feel that I can’t participate on here anymore.

It isn’t the first time a thread that I have contributed to has been locked. Also I have had a post removed.

I never consider my posts inflammatory or against rules but I accept others must do so.

Thank you to those of you who have shown me friendship.

4 Likes

I must admit I’m starting to feel the same way. Maybe its time that the forum rules and moderator selection criterea is reviewed.

1 Like

I don’t quite understand what’s happening here.

I’ll follow this thread to see if anything is explained.

An explanation would be great !

1 Like

I also request an explanation. I have seen no particular reason for the thread to have been locked.
Nor any for the removal of a post.

View the thread -
Please explain why “to all fellow share owners” has been locked!?!?
Which has now been locked. It may help you to get the gist of what this is all about.

Isn’t it funny that it seems quick to lock a thread but very slow to provide an explanation to ‘paid up’ members. :-1::rage:.

And this is why David Icke doesn’t own an MX-5…

Hi Grant

I can assure you that the locking of that thread had nothing whatsoever to do with you or come to that anyone else.
Sincerely hope this and similar matters can be resolved as I feel we generally have a great bunch on here. A real shame if a forum that in my opinion is struggling to regain its former personality were to lose members with personality.

Best wishes

Rob

2 Likes

Do you get a badge for having one of your threads locked?

1 Like

I have to agree with Rob and Sonue.
“A real shame if a forum that in my opinion is struggling to regain its former personality were to lose members with personality.” and I can understand how Sonue feels.
It just seem to have lost it’s friendly banter, and we need these characters.
I wonder if the general volume of posts has dropped? ( Admin can you answer this )
D

Oh, and aparently my trust level has been premoted. Be still my pounding hart.

Must agree that the Forum seems very “Clicky” lately. Same people having almost private conversations and turning on anyone who dares to join in.

2 Likes

That’s really terrible! Maybe the clicks are caused by their worn out replacement knee and hip joints. The ceramic ones don’t seem to last long but it’s a hard job to get a titanium one because of the cost.

1 Like

Just be glad it’s not as bad as a FB group for Alphards I am on - any adverrt or anything that riles or disagrees with the owner - who doesn’t even own an Alphard but gets kick backs for recommendations to insurance company he runs gets you removed without notice - now there’s a worsd you don’t want :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I did not renew my paid up membership this year due to being censored for the use of a word that is used daily…in all news and press…and will be used for years to come…I hardly even visit now due to this…shuch a shame…

1 Like