Grimsby Motor Show (07/06/2015)

Grimsby Motor Show

When: 07/06/2015 10:00

First appearance of MK4 ND car in the region

Hi All,

I tried doing a mass mailing to everyone last night with the details of this but it appears the mail server on the OC site has an issue and all you got was the subject title!!! so here goes again;

Nunns Mazda of Grimsby will be attending the Grimsby motor show on Sunday and have managed to get hold of a new ND (MK4) MX-5 for the day, this will be the first dealership appearance of the new car in the country.  If you’ve not had a chance to see the car in the flesh yet at either the spring rally or Goodwood festival of speed last week then pop along and see it in the flesh at the weekend.  Weather is supposed to be good.

I wil also be taking the club event shelter and my MK2 10th Anniversary to sit alongside the dealerships showroom MK1, if anyone would like to attend and display their car to make a full line up of MK1, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 3.75 & the new MK4 then let me know as Nunns have apparently secured plenty of room.  If there is interest I will need to give Nunns the numbers on Thursday when I next speak to them so let me know ASAP.  Set up time would be 08:00 on Sunday for the show opening at 10:00.

Thanks

Matt

Thanks to Matt for flying the club flag at Grimsby car show today