Halloween Run Sunday 31st October 2021 Karen and Dave

There sure is x

UPDATE
Karen has just paid for the parking upfront at £4 per vehicle you can either contact Karen on 07982252987 to pay via bank transfer or pay her on the day if you prefer. Can you please send Karen your email address also, she will send you the email to use for the parking this way no-one will be struggling for pound coins for the machine.
We have also booked the 13 places for the landtrain ride at 3pm this will give people an hour and a half to get any food or drink sorted, toilets and a little look around to get the lye of the land.

Please can we join you. Dougal and Emma.

Of course you can join us guys we look forward to seeing you. We
will book 2 more for the landtrain and one for the parking tomorrow.
Cheers Karen and Dave

Hi
We will pay you for the parking when we see you on Sunday, our email address is;- taylorterry189@gmail.com.
Love Carol,Terry.

Hi Karen Ray n Glennis email is rjohnson9@talktalk.net Can you send me the postcode for the venue so I can can do a time check We may have to miss out on the train ride as Glennis has to be at the QMC Nottingham at 5.00 for a covid booster Thanks Ray

fairways garden centre ashbourne DE6 2GN

national memorial arboritum DE13 7AR

The train lasts about 50 mins

1 Like

Hi Ray and Glennis
I’v spoken to the lady at the arboretum and we get one ticket for all the people on the block booking for the train, she did try to help but as our arrival time is 1-30 - 1-45 it is cutting it a bit fine for the 2-00 train and i’m not sure the 2-30 leaves you enough time to get to nottingham, so I think the best way forward is we refund you the train money and you can decide on the day if you want to go on the earlier train it will just cost a couple of pounds more. You definitly don’t want to miss your booster.
Thanks Karen and Dave

Forgot to Thankyou for response
Will pay for parking to you on the day
Ok?

1 Like

Hi Karen our email address is dougalemma@aol.com just read that you are sending details for car parking. Not sure whether you will get this message as the run is in the morning. Kind regards Dougal and Emma

1 Like