Hampshire Newbie

Hi all, my name is Colin and have just joined the owners club and I’m the proud owner of a very green 2011 NC Sport Black. Had it just over a month and had some great drives in that really good spell of weather but its been confined to barracks over the last week or so as the weather has been so naff. Looking forward to getting out and about and meeting up with local owners and forum members.
All the best
Colin

1 Like

Hi Colin and welcome from Nottinghamshire. Glad you are enjoying your NC so far, despite the inclement weather we’ve seen recently…! Pics of MX-5OC cars always welcome if not encouraged…! Hopefully you’ll be out and about soon… :slight_smile:
Rob

Welcome from another Hampshire NC. The green Sport Black is certainly a very distinctive car, so I’ll keep an eye out for you.

We’re very lucky here as the local (Solent) region is extremely active and puts on a lot of events.

Hi, welcome!
It will depend on whether you are north or south Hampshire as to which area you have been placed in. Having said that you can elect to be a member in whichever area you like or even two.
I am a member in the South Central Area and live in Aldershot. You can find info on our area on Facebook at “MX5 Owners Club - South Central”. Enjoy your new car!!

Hi Dipstick guess I’m classed as South Hampshire so have been teamed up with Solent as a primary group, but will see how thing go and may very well join others

As requested here’s a couple of snaps of Huggie.

6 Likes

Good friendly group in Solent. Pop along at any time to see us if you want, when meetings restart.

Blimey, I thought mine was loud :rofl:. Great colour combination though - love it.
Welcome, btw. I live in Hedge End, just outside Southampton.
I only bought mine in March, so a bit of a newbie. The Solent group seems very active and from the one event I’ve experienced they seem like a friendly bunch. Maybe see you at one of the upcoming ones, assuming my work doesn’t interfere for a change.

That’s stunning!
Welcome from Cumbria where Nugget and I managed to drive 16k miles in 16 months, with the roof up for only 1k of those.

2 Likes

Nice looking machine. Of course the colour is an acquired taste, but personally I think it looks great.