Hand car wash in Maidstone

Hi guys, does anyone now if there is a hand car wash in Maidstone where I can get my car washed prior to going to the Spring Rally.

Thanks ANDy

ANDy,

really mate you should be doing it yourself!!Especially as its for the spring rally. I doubt you’ll get a high quality finish at the Johnny Foreigners.

I personally would never take my car to a hand car wash. But for your info, theres one on the A20 coastbound after the bearsted turning, before you get to the M20 J8 roundabout. Seems popular, I often see cars queiing and have a little snigger as I waft past in my infinitely cleaner and shinier 5!

edit <Ha! Adam beat me to it!>

There’s one on the A20 between Bearsted and J8 M20.

If you come in off the M20, its on a left bend, in the dip. Haven’t used it myself but have seen quite a few expensive cars queueing so can only surmise they are reasonable.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=581807&Y=154939&A=Y&Z=120&ax=581807&ay=154939

Thanks guys,I will wash it myself before leaving home in Lincolnshire, but by the time I get down to Kent I will have picked up the odd fly or two,and we can`t have that can we LOL.

True that!

theres also one in centre of maidstone I use it regularly for all the other cars!

Andy, if you really want someone else to do your car for you, I know of a good site but its on the A2, still easy to get to Paddock Wood. even easier to get to Maidstone if you are staying there. How/where is deiter going to do his?

Cool

Meguiars Quik Detailer Thumbs up

I Agree