Handful of Tickets available

Due to some member over orders, dual orders by post and online and lapsed memberships - There are a handful of Brooklands Advance tickets remaining.

With the Easter Weekend these will be available until sold out or until Tuesday 22nd at 12pm and will be dispatched by First class as soon as orders are received or by final uplift on Tuesday 22nd.

If you have forgotten to get an extra ticket for a guest or spouse or not been able to then this is a chance to, it is only a handful so first come first served.

Member ticket - http://store.mx5oc.co.uk/brooklands-member-ticket-744-p.asp

Guest ticket - http://store.mx5oc.co.uk/a-spring-day-at-brooklands-27th-april-2014-371-p.asp

Splendid !

Just ordered my tickets - thanks very much for making these available.

Any chance you could get them posted out this week please? Pretty please? With chocolate sprinkles?

Hold on - I had to pay for me (£9) and my guest (£9) plus P&P - I thought the member ticket was free?

2 tickets ordered - many thanks

Did you have to pay for the member ticket ? Or did it discount at the checkout ?

Hi,

Discounted at the checkout but only went through at this rate if I paid by card i.e. not Paypal

Paypal still showed 2 x £9 (+P&P) for some reason even though the checkout showed just 1 x £9.

All sorted top man Ian

After processing the orders this morning there are 4 tickets 2 members and 2 guest left and that’s it for the remaining advance pile.

just ordered mine 10 mins ago hope i will get them ;-) 

Hi Iain et al

As of this morning ( Sat 19th ) I still have a pair of tickets 1 x Member = 1 x Passenger available due to the person Iain put me in touch with not responding to my e-mail of last Monday!

If anyone is interested they can PM me with their snail mail address & I will post the tickets first class on receipt of the fee by PayPay to my e-mail address.

Regards ChrisSmile

Refund of the £9 for the member ticket received and tickets arrived today - thanks very much :slight_smile:

Tickets arrived today - many thanks for the fast turnaround.

As of this evening ( Monday 21st ) I still have a spare pair of tickets - 1 x Member = 1 x Passenger available 

If anyone is interested they can PM me with their snail mail address & I will post the tickets first class 

Chris

As my tickets still haven’t  arrived (posted to old address, club magazine delivered to new address)  and as we are setting off before the post arrives friday to the hotel in Cobham how do we get in the event? I would like to thank Iain for his assistance trying to solve the none delivery and re delivery  but …help!!!

Hi Iain

I still have not received tickets ordered would you be kind enough to advise me what my options are plse ? Help appreciated

kind regards

LesterLaughing

Lester

How did you apply for them? Your name does not appear on either of the Databases?

Hi Ian

I purchased the tickets through the mx5 oc shop some 3 weeks ago , stupidly though did not print out the receipt /log a transaction reference number .

thanks for looking into this

regards

Lester