Haynes Motor Museum Book Launch/Signing 28th November

Good plan mate. But do they sell shoes at Fleet Services?

No but they sell thousands (amongst other things) at the Clarks village that is the final destination for the run after the signing!

Result then! And even better I won’t be able to go in the shops coz we will have the dog with us :slight_smile:

coz the 1st one had it it.  bloody 15 qid to get in. ya can stik it m8.

???

wot???

There is no need to be rude to other forum members

I couldn’t understand what you were saying.

just read this thread, jan spotted the mention of shoes for sale and got quite excited, (not that excited), sarah’s here at the moment and talked me into going on  this run, then i realised i am on a trip on the ferry (booze crewz) on saturday morning then going to see a rather good pink floyd tribute band sat  evening. you all have a good time, i’m sure it’ll be a great day

paul

hiya jacknutz, appreciate your reply to nick ( Thumbs up ), all mates together here. still, i for one ( as many others might be), am intrigued as to what that was all about, pleeeze put me out of my misery… if your still here

paul

Hi Jack

You shouldn’t take umbrage because of your spelling.  Mr Reman gave you some good sound advice when you joined the forum that perhaps you should take on board so that others get the right message.  And by the way - its ‘Cymraeg’ not Cymru!

Hi

I think its time to ban this man, he’s had enough chances.

Alan

[quote user=“alan-mx5”]HiI think its time to ban this man, he’s had enough chances.Alan[quote user=“JackNutz”]
yer all just a bunch ov **** takin old farts an yer just dont like yung peepul. yer not boverd about me eunos. nutz is way beter
[/quote]

[/quote]

I’ve deleted his posts and I will pm him and tell him why—

Well that has given me one of the best laughs of the day. Oh dear, youth!

Blimey!

I take it Jacknutz won’t be coming next weekend then???

Guys, I’m going to delete all this persons, Jacknutz, replies, they add nothing to an otherwise useful thread—

Latest Update 

We have now been asked by the museum to arrive around 10.30 am as opposed to the originally planned 10.00am

This is because the museum doesnt open until 10.00 am and it will give them a chance to open up and sort a few things out first

So if we could aim to arrive around 10.30 am that will be great

I will be there giving out wristbands which will entitle you to the discounted rate into the museum

Hope the weather is kind

See you on the day

As promised here is the ITN (right click and save target as) file for TomTom for the cheddar run. Alternatively here is a route plan in word format.

See you all on Saturday!

Hi,

I intend to be at Fleet services for 8am.

Looking forward to it, even though the forecast is rain,rain and more rain!

There will be a few of us leaving together from Reading around 7.45 am. We are heading off from the road outside Porsche Headquarters/ Dunelm at Junction 12 M4 if anyone wants to join us they are most welcome.