Hello again... šŸ„°

Just filling he forum with my utter nonsenseā€¦ please ignore me :sweat_smile:
Iā€™m a fragile soul.
Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s plan this weekend ?
I shall be sorting the audio in the MX5 this weekend. Give it a clean also. :blush::blush:
Its been raining hereā€¦ so hopefully not tomorrow so I can sort it.

Cant wait to drive it ! Only kicked its head round the industrial estate where it is satā€¦
Reckon itā€™ll be in the road in a few monthsā€¦ so please feel free to share some pictures of your travels in your mx5ā€¦ and namesā€¦ do you name your car ? :blush:
Thank you for readingā€¦

1 Like

Hi, donā€™t worry about posting random stuff, I am sure you will get done responsesā€¦ see 1 already!

I am taking my son, aged 20 for his first vaccine tomorrow. Obviously washing cars, they just donā€™t stay clean! If itā€™s not raining, then gardening too.

Sunday is Fatherā€™s Day, so unlike many I am not going to the Elvington record breaking attempt run, but will be sitting down for a nice homemade mincemeat pie and roast potatoes! :yum:

Good luck with the stereo and have some fun!!!

1 Like

Will never ignore you Amberā€¦ You keep posting just when you like and please let us know how the audio install goesā€¦ Just another weekend at home hereā€¦ nothing much going on, but whilst Iā€™m here, meet Erica :slight_smile: Sheā€™ll probably get a bit of a clean tomorrowā€¦
Rob

1 Like

Good luck with the vaccine ! Iā€™ve had 1ā€¦ didnt hit too hardā€¦ managed to carry on with the day.

2 Likes

And thats beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

My car doesnā€™t have a nameā€¦.just ā€œdirty carā€, no matter how often itā€™s washed!

1 Like

Do you have a picture of your car?

1 Like

Just going to clean mine ready for the first club run this year on the 27th

Oh and going to look at a classic 1980ā€™s car!

1 Like

Iā€™ll be fixing the wing on my brother in lawā€™s S-type jag so he can sell it and get an MX5 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Here is my mx5ā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And I love these photos and plans ! Mine doesnā€™t have a name yetā€¦

5 Likes

Nice sport wheels

1 Like

Looks great! I remember the bra discussion nowā€¦

2 Likes

Yep, bra off- letā€™s see whatā€™s underneath :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you like themā€¦ as I dontā€¦ they came with the carā€¦ I shall put 15 back in when I can afford it. :blush:

At least buy me dinner first :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I will be working this weekend, which is a damn nuisance, as Elvington is not that far from me, and it would have been a great opportunity to meet club members. Gutted.

I will probably manage a drive with the roof down in Nugget (pictured below) for late night supermarket shopping, as we still cannot go clubbing (on a dance floor) either!

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t you try to shoehorn an S type engine into an MX5 :thinking::wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha. Anytime. I love travelling and doing random stuff :innocent:

1 Like

Off to Elvington this Sunday. Itā€™ll be my first club meetā€¦

3 Likes

And meā€¦ im always driving about in my cx3ā€¦ cant waitnto make plans I the mx5. Gonna be exciting.