Hello From Sunny Glasgow!

Hey Folks,

10 year Mazda driver, 2 day MX5 driver. Picked up my ND2 RF from the docks (shipped from Belfast) on Monday. Haven’t been able to wipe the smile off my face since.

After a quick wash, she looks great. Was filthy when I picked her up from the docks after 72 hours quarantine!!!

If you see me, give me a wave, as I will sure be giving you one.

This is going to be my main vehicle, so looking forward to some interesting Scottish weather with some panicked roof changes :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome from Nottinghamshire, and congratulations on your purchase - Looks very nice! I’ve said this before on these forums, but every mile will bring a smile in this wonderful little roadster! :slight_smile: Enjoy!
Rob

1 Like

Welcome.
Great colour for the RF.

Welcome from another Newby on the sunny side of the country!

I love your car, good choice, I also love Glasgow Went there year before last and loved every minute of it The trams system must be one of the best in Europe … we went by train to Scotland Just sit back and watch the scenery go by at 100MPH Arrive refreshed and met some nice Scots Always friendly and very helpful Will go again soon. Take care keep safe and enjoy that lovely car I own my first MX5 NC1 sport it is a museum piece Garaged from new Totally mint in every way Previous owners deserve a medal… Ray Hill epping Essex

Yes I thought that too, it certainly shows the lines off to perfection,

Welcome from Paisley, I’ll keep an eye out for you! Car looks brilliant, enjoy!

Welcome from Fife. Car looks lovely. Enjoy & perhaps we may see you on a Central Scotland run as soon as lockdown allows

Welcome…Also from Glasgow :slightly_smiling_face: Plenty of great roads around about for you to be going exploring in that beauty.

Hello and welcome from another central-belt Scot :grin: Beautiful car too! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you in some runs soon!

Beautiful looking MX5, well done. I doubt you will ever be able to wipe the smile of your face now, no matter how hard you rub

Welcome…from yet another Central Belter & former Weegie.
I expect there will be a few green eyed window blind twitchers… :wink:

Congratulations. I know you will love it. All my mx5s have been daily drivers The roof shouldn’t be an issue as rain doesn’t get in unless it’s really heavy or you are stopped. Enjoy. Just get it waxoiled

1 Like