Hello, new Mk3 owner from Bromley

Hello Everyone!

I’m a new member and new MX-5 owner from Bromley, Kent. After lots of searching for the right car, I picked up my Mk3 in December with only 14,000 miles on the clock! I’ve recently got the car back from The MX5 Restorer after a full underseal, now looking forward to the warmer weather for lots of miles, and hopefully a trip abroad in the car!

I’m relatively new to the area (originally from Scotland), does anyone have any nice road recommendations around Bromley and the South East for when we can get out again?

This is one of the few photos I have for now, I’ll get some more in the future!

Cheers,
Gregor

5 Likes

Welcome from another BR postcode! And another MX05 plate! Weird.
Lots of nice roads. One that stands out is the A225 from brands to otford with a stop off at Eynsford and Shoreham by the river! Enjoy!

Ant

Hello and welcome from North Nottinghamshire… Lovely car! Enjoy.! Rob

1 Like

Hi Gregor, welcome from Christchuch.
I worked on the London Rd in the mid 70’s, you was probably still a twinkle in your daddies eye.
How long did they have the car for and how much did it set you back ?
Glynn…

What year is your car?

The 5 looks great, welcome to the club! :slight_smile:

1 Like

look at A264 and A272, or across Romney Marsh, the old A20 past maidstone isn’t bad, A21 can be a bit slow. but Ide Hill Toys Hiil and down to Edenbridge can be nice too

1 Like

Nice colour👍

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for your MX05 plate around Bromley! The car is a 2006 2.0 Sport

1 Like