Helmingham Hall Festival of Classics 6th August

hi @Dawasdave, i have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

1 Like

Hi @Woody, I have now added you to the list fingers crossed we get another plaque.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi @Ronaec, hope you are well? i have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @m.willis100, i have now added you to the list, its going to be a good event,
Many thanks Chris

Hi @Redlitchie, I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @C_Mitch , i have now added you to the list, will this be your first event out with the Norfolk Fives?
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi @RichardC, I have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Rose_bud, What was your name to added to the list please, i will now put you on the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Icon_M, I have now added you to the list, it will be nice to see you both.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Chris it’s Lesley and Michael for Helmingham hall please :blush:

Hi Chris
Please add Jan and me to the list for this one. Thanks
Peter

Hi Chris,
Please could you add myself and Debbie to the list.
Thanks

Hi everyone the list has now been updated, can those who are coming to the monthly meet this week please make sure you have payments ready as well, I have now purchased the tickets for this event we only have a allocated amount so please remember you must be on the list and have paid to secure your space.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris
I can’t make the meeting tonight, how can I get payment to you? Can we do a bank transfer?
Peter

hi @peterm i will now pm you details.
Many thanks Chris

Hi

Please can you put me on the list and can you let me know how I can pay.

Many Thanks

Jilly :cherry_blossom:

Starting point now added if you have any questions please message me Many thanks Chris and hope to see you soon.

Hi, please can you put me on the list or on the waiting list incase anyone has to drop out.

Michelle

Chris

If any spaces come available for this during the week I’d love to come along.

Cheers

Dave E

Hi everyone we currently have one space available for sunday if you would like to come please let me know asap.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.