Here’s some pics of my car🥰

4 Likes

And some more

6 Likes

14” steelies, yes please!

3 Likes

Good stuff Neil, looks really really neat. Everything you need and nothing you don’t. I’d keep her just like that - even your seats are good which is a rarity. I’d be putting plastic wrap over those like those America 50s housewife’s did with their sofas - I’d love oem cloth for mine but you can’t get it - or anyone to trim it.

2 Likes

Very nice, and very tidy, your footwells and boot put mine to shame, no Costa coffee cups and McDonalds wrappers ! :grin:

1 Like

What a lovely car. Larger unmolested by the looks of her?
Could this be the way Mazda intended the MX-5 to be?

2 Likes

Mazda Of the day. Could never have imagined that the early models like that lovely MX5 NA would still be around in 2022. Nor could they have imagined that the biggest Car club in History would cosset them and keep many of them on the road as lovely little Iconic Roadsters… Enjoy your lovely car Best r3gards from Ray down in Essex

1 Like

Yes she is completely unmolested and beautiful and my daily drive through the summer months

2 Likes

I have a particularly lovely pub just about five miles from where I live, It is just the right drive through country lanes to charge my battery up a few times every week … (My wife thinks It need’s a new battery) … Nothing like a MX5 With the hood down and the sun beaming down. Then the highlight is to arrive at the old English inn. “ The Woodman “ near Stanford Rivers Ongar… Drinking a pint whilst looking over the farms fields in the distance …. Lubbly Jubbly. Best regards from Ray down in Essex …

1 Like

Perfect. Just, perfect. A credit to you. I like very much.

2 Likes

For those of you who have thought for some time That I am not the full ticket I have recently provided someone on here The proof of it.

I’ve sent an email to myself , crazy enough , But I’ve also answered it !!! Ffs … I won’t disclose who the recipient was. As he might still be reeling with mirth at the idiocy of it…so ok, let’s test you. Whom am I referring to ?
Answer ! Myself of course …

1 Like