hi all

hello everyone.

noob joined from coventry, posted in the newbie section but wanted to say hi on the west midlands page.

got my mx5 jasper conran at the weekend and going to do some work this weekend coming, cambelt, waterpump and service.

if anyone is free and would like to help give me a shout :slight_smile:

Hi millz welcome to the grin club. I too am from Coventry, would like to help but am going to curborough sprint on sat ,it is free to watch and about an hour away if you are interested. I shall be working on my car the following weekend, getting it ready for the spring rally. If you get stuck this weekend on anything, I could make some time free on Sunday just pm me on Sat and we’ll take it from there OK Steve.

The Phoenix Fives - West Midlands Area have their very own dedicated website and forum.

The majority of all our members use this facility to communicate with one another and to enjoy our community. This ranges from chit chat to event planning and everything in between. We have no rules other than keep it legal and friendly.

www.Phoenixfives.org.uk

Forum:

www.Phoenixfives.org.uk/forum

If you need any information on the Phoenix Fives or wish to get in contact then do so via the links above. We look forward to meeting you!