Hi from the Blackwater estuary Essex

Hi all, had so much fun in my last MX-5 than when it bit the dust I couldn’t resist the lure of a second one (Mk 2 1.8) now just waiting for the sunshine! We are new to the members club and can’t wait to join some of you on club events. Some of the advice on here looks so helpful. cheers Mel and Katherine

Hello and Welcome to the MX-5 Owners Club forum we’re delighted that you’re here and share the passion for all things MX-5 that bought us all here for the first time at some point.

Posting here assumes that you heave read, understood and agree to the forum rules which are linked here:

It would be helpful if in your introduction you mention which model of MX-5 you have.

Oh and we really like photos of MX-5’s here and this forum makes it very easy to share them so why not show us your pride and joy too?

Happy Posting!
+++ Delete Above +++

4 Likes

Hello Folks,

Welcome along, lovely looking car!

Ian

1 Like

Hi Mel & Catherine and welcome - Love the car :slight_smile: Rob…

1 Like

Hi and welcome from a former Essex boy !

1 Like

Hi, and welcome from North Essex, agree, lovely looking car :+1:

Boz

1 Like

Welcome to the club from a South Essex boy! Lovely motor!

1 Like

Hello and welcome from the Colchester area. Nice looking wheels.

1 Like

Welcome from West Essex, lovely looking car.

1 Like

Very nice looking car, welcome from another south essex member.

1 Like

Welcome, lovely looking MK2, I’m a MK2 from near sunny 'sarfend.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, bring on the sunshine!

3 Likes

BRG is the absolute BEST colour ever! What an absolute beauty, looks immaculate. You must be so delighted with her!
Hi from another newbie! :blush:

1 Like

Lovely car Mel and Katherine! I’m a Racing Green 1999 mk2 owner myself, based in South Suffolk/North Essex :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from just south of the darfford crossing!

1 Like

New member ( about a week ago ) I have a truly Lovely MX5 NC 1 been garaged by previous owners since new. It is a sport model six gear 2Ltr Silver lowered to perfection. Wheels spaced so that they are flush with the bodywork Trouble is I am getting on in years and haven’t a clue how to use the internet very well. And would like to send photos but don’t know how to accomplished this task Anyone who can help me would be greatly received on how to send photos to accompany any future posts / replies etc If a club member in the epping Essex area wanted to drop by and give me the ‘know how‘ I be very grateful indeed, Keep safe from Ray Hill Epping Essex

Welcome from south of the river!

Anthony

Hi Mel & Katherine, have you had a look on the
MX5s-Go East Facebook page to find out what’s going on in the Essex area for Mazda owners. May see you soon Jim.

Hi Jim, yes we follow the mx5-go east page and are so looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys, with summer coming a ride out, a natter and maybe a pint in the sunshine with some beautiful cars to look at sounds perfect :+1:

Nice one if you fancy it 19th May The Crown Wormingford Colchester you need to book a table. Good food available starts 6.30 pm.
Picture from this Wednesday.