Hi there!

Good evening from a very dusty CNW forum… 

I want to say a heartfelt thanks for the turn out and warm reception I received tonight at my first meeting as your new AC. 

a huge thank you to Ian Kilkenny for his hard work over the last two years and good luck with your motor sport ventures, I hope you’ll keep us up to speed (no pun intended) with your exploits 

as I said in the meeting, I want to get the forum active again, so please get used to seeing posts about upcoming events, socials and stuff here. 

see you all soon 

Teri 

Nice to see the Cheshire north Wales forum up and running after quite a long time.

Giles and Andrea 

And a yes from me.
Too many forums going down the faceache route.
Good bunch the CNWers.

Onwards and upwards Teri

Just hope my geography improves 

Hi Maisie,

I have just re-joined the MX5OC after several years despite having had an MX5 of one kind or another for 19 years.

I have just bought a Mk3.75 as my Mk2.5 is beginning to show small signs of rust and so I don’t feel it is up to being a daily driver anymore.

I was a bit dissapointed to see there is no Manchester area as I live near Oldham.  Both the NW area and the CNW area are the same distance away in terms of journey times but, from the page on the main MX5OC website, your area sounds like you do more interesting stuff so hopefully I will get down to your next monthly meet to say hello.

Please look out for me as I won’t know anyone.

Stephen

There has been several requests for an Area Coordinator for the Manchester area but alas no takers.
Plans are afoot for Manchester to be absorbed back into North West Area but they can choose to join Cheshire North Wales area if it’s suits them better.