How many 'trust levels' are there?

So since logging into the new forum on Feb 8th I have received the following notification six times from system:

Congratulations on your trust level promotion!

Firstly, how many of these have other users received?

0 voters

And secondly, what do they mean?

It keeps prompting me to ‘learn about some advanced features’ by doing the advanced tutorial which I have done, twice, on Feb 8th (I was interested in the extra functionality and the gratification of an extra badge got me) and March 7th (in the hope that it would stop asking which sadly wasn’t the case).

I am just curious if I am the only one receiving these or if everyone is getting them regularly!

The second notification I got coincided with receiving my ‘Member’ badge which also refers to ‘trust level’ so I was also wondering if these were related/the same thing?

I’m getting trust level stuff, I just ignore it.
Can’t be bothered TBH with it all and what it means, just my opinion.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

4 trust levels, I think you can go down and up levels depending on activity so each notification isn’t necessarily a level up.

Good grief! I didn’t realise I could hurt myself on a car forum!! Must make sure to be extra careful when next I login!!

Cheers!

Russ