How much are prices inflated at present?

Was thinking of doing just this myself - Out of curiosity obviously…! :slight_smile:
Rob

1 Like

I got it JUST at the right time. So relieved! Was hard finding one back then never mind now.

Check Motorway too - the price might just make you bite the bullet! Or at least think about “what if…”

Edit - can’t work out how to multi-quote / reply so this to @DC04R too.

1 Like

Just tried that it was £2k under what I paid, ha.

Phew!

My Dad had a bad habit of buying “bargains” and then spending hours checking to see if he could’ve got it cheaper elsewhere. When he did inevitably find a cheaper source that put him in a foul mood for days! My wise advice to the effect that he should’ve checked prices before, not after the purchase didn’t go down well or improve his temper. Dunno why?!

4 Likes

My 2016 auto Suzuki Vitara SZ5 Allgrip with very low miles was £9700 px last year, WBAC is up to £13600 now ! But in contrast our 2007 ZSport which I may have to sell at some point comes in at £2800 won’t be going that route.

I (sadly) swapped my 2009 MX5 2.0 Sport Tech for a 2019 Seat Leon 2.0 FR Sport a few months ago and the value I could get for selling the Seat now is about £800 more than we paid for it.