I’m sick, show me pics of your cars to get inspiration please

I’ve been asleep for like 2 days straight with some
Sickness, please send me pics of your cars so I can get inspiration on what to do with mine…
please thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling great.I’ve done nothing special to mine (other than clean it) but this pic will help you imagine being behind the wheel again.Get well soon.

1 Like

I do love the mx5… such a beautiful car.

simples :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m putting nitrous in my car :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You always like doing things differently don’t you :sunglasses:

Seriously and im sure you already looked at this but I don’t really know how much useful is to use such system in your five. I never used such system myself but i was with the impression its on/off function, so useful if you are drag racing but not much use for going into corners? Does the system you have work differently?

1 Like

You know I’m glad you didn’t give me the response like : why on earth
Just turbo like everyone else
What’s the point ….
my mind is set on nitrous just because I can, and it’ll be good for my mechanic skills to keep growing and yes I do like doing thing things differently to others as that makes me me.
I havent looked into it too much it’s a project for next winter. ( I work a lot ) it’s simply easy enough to connect and disconnect. Not a continuous thing for the engine.

1 Like

Not entirely, the system is just used for power increase, terrible for corner, I have no real intention to race the streets of Tamworth with nitrous in my car, I’ll maybe look into drag racing it. But it’s purely to see if I can…

1 Like

Fair enough. Just please for the love of anything you have sacred… dont … paint the car… pink

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

My car is green… I painted my bike green… it stays green…
If you ever see me rolling up with a pink car, I give you permission to snatch my keys and make me walk home. Same goes for eye lashes on the car.

4 Likes

4 Likes

No :green_heart:
X100000000

2 Likes

Kinda like the eyelashes … ( Not :yum: )

Glad you feeling better Amber.

1 Like

To be honest anything you do with an NA is sexy… but prefer this one

FB_IMG_1642067105869

1 Like

I’d adore a NA just to make poses with its eyes tbh. But I couldn’t find one in my budget

One day mate… one day.

1 Like

I really hope so. I’d love both

1 Like

Awwww, c’mon - where’s your sense of fun ! Give those Regals and Robins a run for their money :wink: That and when you feel like a laugh you can just fill the cabin with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you imagine little me in my 5 zooming off.
The car stock does 0 to 60 in 3 working days. Can’t imagine what nitrous is gonna do.

1 Like