Further to the cancellation of the Sussex Brewery event, due to take place tomorrow evening (18th March 2020).
We have had an AC discussion and it was not a decision we took lightly but after careful consideration, we have reluctantly decided, in-line with Government and Public Health England advice, to postpone Solent Area Drives and Events initially, until the beginning of June.
We will monitor the situation in the meantime and review, as to whether any further postponement is required or not, especially as our IOW visit is on Sunday 7th June, to see if we can resume our drives and events and we will advise you all via this forum and Solent Area FaceBook Page.
So, please keep checking the new forum regularly for any updates at; https://forum.mx5oc.co.uk/c/area-discussion/solent/100
We sincerely hope you all stay well and virus free in the meantime and hope to catch up again very soon, but only when it is deemed safe to do so.
Mal & Terry
Joint Solent Area AC’s