Indoor Archery Event .. Fort Purbrook 27th October 2019

Hi All, First of all BIG thank you to the members listed below who have now made this Archery Event possible, Here once more are the full details…

Indoor Archery Event Sunday 27th October 2019 Event now fully booked

10:15 - All meet at Fort Purbrook, Peter Ashley Rd, Portsmouth PO6 1BJ

and park on the Parade Ground reserved for the Solent MX5 Owners Club.

10:30 - 11:15 Tea or Coffee and Biscuits

11:15 - 12:15 Archery for both teams on 2 indoor ranges with Instructor lead archery.

12:15 - Return to reserved room for more Tea or Coffee

13:00 Depart Fort Purbrook to the Red Lion meal booked for 14:00

Cost P/P £9.54

https://peterashleyactivitycentres.co.uk/archery/

NOTE:

Tables for 24 booked at The Red Lion, Horndean, you will need to pre-order food in September when the Autumn Menu comes out, I will post a PDF copy then for you all to choose from. in the mean time are there any more takers for lunch? this is the list so far…

Mal & Serena

Ron & Angela

John & Patricia

Bob & Val

Julie & Carol

Jules

Marcus & Kim

Max

Nick & Helen

Judy & Tony                                                                               

Terry & Diane

Look forward to it…even if I will be rusty!

Again a BIG thank you to the following members who have made this event possible,.

See full event details on 1st post…

List and those who have made the deposit of £5 p/p against the cost of £9.54 p/p

Matt Pascoe - Dep Paid

Richard (Tug) - Dep Paid

Mal & Serena - Dep Paid

Debbie & Ron - Dep Paid

Max - Dep Paid

Jules - Dep Paid

John & Patricia - Dep Paid

Judy & Tony - Dep Paid

Ron & Angela - Dep Paid

Bob & Val - Dep Paid

Marcus & Kim - Dep Paid

Nick & Helen - Dep Paid

Adrian (allen) - Dep Paid

Jane (heyer) - Dep Paid

Julie (paye) - Dep Paid

Carol - Dep Paid

Regards John & Patricia

Evening John,

Yes, Angela and I will be ready for a spot of lunch at The Hunters after a game or two of arrows!

Ron and Angela 

Archery Event now booked and deposit paid, we now have a full team of12 men, and 12 ladies so we are fully booked. As mentioned on the above post and over on the FB page, Patricia and I thought it would be nice after the Archery to have lunch at The Hunters at Swanmore, please may we have your names should you wish to have lunch so I can book tables and meals…

Indoor Archery event now fully booked, thank you all so very much, because the event is not until October should anyone wish to go on a reserve list, just let Patricia and Me know.

RESERVE LIST

Valerie

Lisa 

Dear All,

I have been advised by John that The Peter Ashley Activity Centre, Fort Purbrook, require everyone going onto their site to be on the Group Register and have completed in advance the “Medical and Media Form”.

They require these ahead of the day so the instructors can tailor the session accordingly. (it also saves time on the day!). We have plenty of time, as the event is not until October but it would be greatly appreciated if all attending this visit could complete the attached form and email it back to; Lydia@peterashleyactivitycentres.co.uk

I have made the form an editable version, in order that you can type information into it direct and save in the normal manner, to be attached to an email direct to Lydia.

Please also mark the email; “Solent Area MX5 Archery Event 27th October 2019”

Lydia is the person responsible for collating this information and John, Terry and I do not need to know your personal information, so your help in getting this small task completed as as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated by all.

For info, this is not an unusual requirement for such places, where hazardous activities take place, so that in the unlikely event of an accident or someone becoming unwell, the Paramedics can have all relevant information to hand and can administer treatment without compromising the casualty by giving drugs that may conflict with prescribed medication(s).

Best Regards

Mal, Terry & John

Both mine and Serena’s forms completed, scanned and sent to Lydia at PAAC Wink

Both mine and Patrica’s forms completed, scanned and sent to Lydia at PAAC

Hi

Just to let you know that I have sent the completed forms for myself and Kim to Lydia.

We would also like to have lunch after at the Hunters.

Thanks

Marcus

Thanks Marcus, names added for lunch.

John

URGENT UPDATE…

The Hunters Pub has now closed down and I am now searching for a new venue for lunch, so far there are 13 members who were interested in going for afternoon lunch after the Archery, at the now closed Hunters, PLEASE can members confirm if they are still interested for Lunch at 14:00 and of course any other members who wish to put their names forward.

Those for Lunch

Mal & Serena
Ron & Angela
John & Patricia
Bob & Val
Julie & Carol
Jules  
Marcus & Kim
Max
Nick & Helen
Judy & Tony

Those who have paid deposit for the now booked indoor archery...balances will be due no later than 1st September 2019.
Mark (Williams) - Dep Paid

Richard (Tug) - Dep Paid

Mal & Serena - Dep Paid

Debbie & Ron - Dep Paid

Max - Dep Paid

Jules - Dep Paid

John & Patricia - Dep Paid

Judy & Tony - Dep Paid

Ron & Angela - Dep Paid

Bob & Val - Dep Paid

Marcus & Kim - Dep Paid

Nick & Helen - Dep Paid

Adrian (allen) - Dep Paid

Jane (heyer) - Dep Paid

Julie (paye) - Dep Paid

Carol - Dep Paid

Hi John,

The family and I are interested in lunch too if we could be put on the list :slight_smile:

The churchillian does reasonable food, or the imperial palace (bedhampton) does an amazing Chinese if you don’t fancy a proper sunday lunch!

Max

Tables for 24 booked at The Red Lion, Horndean, you will need to pre-order food in September when the Autumn Menu comes out, I will post a PDF copy then for you all to choose from. in the mean time are there any more takers for lunch? this is the list so far…

Mal & Serena
Ron & Angela
John & Patricia
Bob & Val
Julie & Carol
Jules 
Marcus & Kim
Max
Nick & Helen
Judy & Tony

Terry & Diane

Please can you start to pay the balance of your Archery Entry Fees as follows via PayPal to fj.wheeler46@gmail.com Please pay as friend or gift, all balances required NO LATER than 1st September 2019.

Members who have paid balance

Matt

Adrian

Max

Mal & Serena

Jules

Nick & Helen

John& Patricia

Julie & Carol

Jane

Debbie & Ron

Richard

Marcus & Kim

Tony & Judy

Ron & Angela

Name Fee Paid  Balance
Matt Pascoe £9.54 £9.54 £0.00
Mal & Serena £19.08 £19.08 £0.00
Richard (tug) £9.54 £9.54 £0.00
Debbie & Ron (thomas) £19.08 £19.08 £0.00
Max £9.54 £9.54 £0.00
Jules £9.54 £9.54 £0.00
John & Patricia £19.08 £19.08 £0.00
Judy & Tony £19.08 £19.08 £0.00
Ron & Angela £19.08 £19.08 £0.00
Bob & Val £19.08 £19.08 £0.00
Marcus & Kim £19.08 £19.08 £0.00
Nick & Helen £19.08 £19.08 £0.00
Adrian (allen) £9.54 £9.54 £0.00
Jane (heyer) £9.54 £9.54 £0.00
Julie & Carol £19.08 £19.08 £0.00

Due to Mark having to pull out joining us all, we now welcome Matt Pascoe as a member of the 12 men archers, so back to status quo, 12 Lady archers and 12 men archers…

Many thanks to you all for paying the balance, I will shortly be posting the new menu for the after event lunch at the Red Lion Horndean.