ISLE OF MAN - CLASSIC & SPORTS CAR WEEKEND - MAY 2024

Hi Tony
Yes that’s fine, you are welcome to join us.
Just waiting for more details from Scenic Car Tours and soon as we have them, we will put them on the thread hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
David

Hi, David & Ann
Mick and Suzanne would be interested.

Thanks Suzanne

Hi David,

We would be interested in the Isle Of Man Weekend.

Many Thanks

Paul & Pam

Hi Morti,
We would be interested in this May 2024 IOM tour.
Is it OK to join this NEM group event, as we are outside your area (we live in East Yorkshire)?
Thank you,
George & Jules Swallow

1 Like

Hi George and Jules.
Yes no problem.
We will update this thread in another week or so with the latest details.
Regards
David

1 Like

We are interested. Gary and Sarah

Bookings now available.
Please see the original post page at the top of this thread.
You will need to call Scenic Car tours, provide the code and your membership number.

Have now booked at the Best Western

Hi Nigel Glad you got in to the best western . David

Am thinking of hoing up to Liverpool 2 days early on the 14th, booking in the travel lodge ( £134 for 2 nights inc breakfast plus parking £22.oo per day to do some sightseeing and be there for the early sail, don’t lnow if anyone else wants to do this, might get a discount on a group booking.

Hi,
Can someone tell me, would there be a problem getting up the ferry ramp on one of the IOM ferries from Heysham. I have a lowered Mk 3.5 sports tech.
Thanks.

Hi Paulo
I am going from Heysham on the ferry and I am taking my two cars 3.75 & mk1 both lowered with meister shocks , My 3.75 as been to the ISLE OF MAN, Before no problem. Any more questions, just ask.

Regards
David

Thanks for that info David, its much appreciated and has put my mind at rest.

Hi. For those booked on this trip, please check your email from Scenic Car Tours.

Deadline for Form completion is Monday the 25th March 2024

Isle of Man Classic Weekend Questionnaire & Indemnity Form MUST be completed by each driver, in order to take part in the event

This relates to the upcoming Isle of Man trip**. Without this completed form, you will NOT be able to take part in one of the drives** . It also helps identify which group you are in and ensures that we keep you with any friends or club members that you may be traveling with.
Regards
Sharon