June Bury Meet! - Wednesday 6th June 2018 @ 8pm

Hello All!

Astonishingly it’s time for the next Bury Meet already! Where did May go?

Lots of chatting to happen I’m sure and…as twilight is after 9pm we’ll get a bit of tyre kicking in now the weather is much improved!

Hoping to see as many of you as possible at The Manger from 8… 

Karl

What! No picture to guess about this month?

Bother! I even had one ready but…back to work and frazzled so forgot. Give me a moment…

Here you go…

TVR. 

Wow! Thank you to everyone who came alogn to the Bury Meet this evening. 18 MX-5s and 20 members. It was great to see such a variety of cars and so many new members. Thanks also to Ady for the quiz, very enjoyable.

Here’s a photo of some of the cars (there were more on the other side of the car park) and as you can see we had all versions and a range from the pretty much stock to the heavily modded - one of the reasons I love to see large collections of MX-5s. The weather was good too so we were outside for ages chatting and comparing cars.

A really good evening. 

See you soon,

Karl

… and best run over from Ipswich to Bradwell for me ever I think with hardly another car on the road, not often that happens. Mind you I think it may be first time I’ve done it in an MX-5 this year though… !

Just came across this photo again on my computer and looked it up here. Makes me miss my MX-5, obviously, but also just being able to hang around and chat with friends… I took it for granted.