Just a quick intro from the West country

thought I’d better say hello before I start asking questions left right and Chelsea, well I got given my MX free of charge, all I had to do was trailer it back from secure storage in Nottingham. It was a field, the back screen had come away, the N/S footwell was full of water, it had grass as high as it’s waist line, i could go on but let’s just say she sat there for 18 months!!! Well a jump start and the 2nd turn of the key and she started, and purred well, So I had to take her home.

A quick MOT and 4 new springs and a few other minor bits and we had her on the road for a year, next MOT was a disaste, was told by the tester that it was the end of the road for her, a quick discussion and apparently £750 would have her a ticket, well I’m reasonably handy with a spanner and now a welder and a year later ( very busy job, away most weeks) and she’s almost ready for another MOT and a full respray.

Ive a full album of the work carried out so far from being on the Trailer to where she is now. Hopefully I can be of some help to other forum members as well as picking brains of others, so cheers and Hello.

Hi, welcome on board and congrats on the rescue job. 

Cheers mate, she’s not out of the woods yet but is getting there!!
Can you shed some light as to posting pictures via an iPhone, I’ve followed the instructions on the sticky but I’m not getting the choice to attach a file/ photo

wow.that is epic.well done indeed.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum from another Cornwall based owner  Smile