Just couldn't wait - It's here 🙂

I had an MX5 RF GT Sports Tech 2.0 on order from my local dealer, estimate was 3-4 months, but with everything going on in the world it quickly looked like this was going to go back. The wait was killing me, so I looked on Auto trader and noticed there was an unregistered car at a dealer in Yorkshire, same colour I wanted, deep crystal blue. To cut a long story short I cancelled the original order and picked it up on Monday.

I’m like a kid in a sweet shop (albeit a 60 year old kid), absolutely love it, stubby is on, mudguards sprayed and ready to fit, full underseal booked for mid June. It’s an absolute pleasure to drive, the only downside for me is the infotainment, I’m used to touch screen android auto, so the disabled touch facility is a real bummer, but am sure I will get used to the rotary dial in time and the voice control is quite good.

Really looking forward to weekend driving in the summer and hoping to get to some meets.

Happy days :slightly_smiling_face:

Michael

11 Likes

Welcome aboard Michael. Some times the universe aligns and things just work out.
Glad to see that you were able to bring your ownership forward to this side of summer.
It looks like you’re all set so all that’s left to do now is enjoy your new car.
Have fun
Cheers,
Guy

1 Like

Well done on your new acquisition👍🏻.
I’m surprised you had time to post, as the sun is out!!!

2 Likes

Washing the wife’s car, least I could do under the circumstances :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.