Let’s get Quizzical at the Milburys - Wednesday 15th Feb 2023

Hi Tug, you are both on the list👍
Rgds
Mal

Hi Mal
If there is room can you add us to the list.
Thanks Jo and Colin

Hi Mal

Can you add Tracey, Tim & Phillippa my daughter for the quiz night on the 15th Feb we will also all have a meal.

Kind regards

Tim

HI Tim,

Great news, it will fantastic to see you all again.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi folks,
I emailed Martin (Mine Host at The Milburys) on Saturday and he is happy with our current numbers but said to let him know the final numbers and he will fit us in, which is great news.
Best Regards
Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal,
Are we to late to put ourselves down for this?
Mike and Karen

Of course not, would be great to have you along!
Max

1 Like

Hi Karen & Mike,

Just seen this, as it was my Tai-Chi class tonight. You would both be most welcome and we look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi , have we got a start time yet? Cant see anything on the posts.:thinking:

Hi all,

Have updated post #1 with timings

But to clarify

Meet at Milburys for 7pm

Main quiz to start at 8pm

See you Wednesday!
Max

2 Likes

Sorry not gonna make it tonight ,have put my back out ,:unamused:, have a good evening xx

Oh, no Jules, that is very sad, as I know you like a good quiz.

Take care and we sincerely hope your back gets better soon :kissing_heart:

Mal

2 Likes

Thanks Mal, gutted you’re right i do love a quizz , Max always does a good one , x

Hi Everyone,

Well, what a fantastic turn-out for Max’s lets get quizzical event at The Milburys on Wed 15th Feb.

We filled the small Dining Room at The Milbury’s and as usual the food was excellent and enjoyed by all. Many thanks to Martin for his hospitality and a wonderful log fire burning away in the main bar. A few of us stayed after the quiz and chatted to Martin in the bar and finally left about 10:30pm - perfick :grin:

The quiz was excellent and a big thank you goes to Max for organising such a well structured quiz and this was shown by the range of team scores
at the end. The winning team was Elaine, Rob, Christopher, Sue, Tim - very well done to the winners :trophy::clap::+1:

1 Like