literally like explaining to a chimpanzee...

Ok. So im hoping to come to the national rally…drive there on the day and home after…please can someone explain what I need to do?? Can I just turn up? Do I need to book??

Help!

for MX5 owners club members it’s free entry with ticket/mirror hangers.
for non members it’s £12 each.
so join the club, (£35) receive your welcome pack which will include free entry ticket for two people
job done, see you there. 

Sounds like a plan. Just makin sure I can get the days off as im on nights that weekend.

Don’t forget the Stunt show, Audience with Chris Barrie, Members Segway challenge, Members Radio Control Car challenge about 30 outdoor traders and 20 indoor as well as entrance to the Museum all included on your entrance.

Just joined the club. Cant wait to be part of this.

fantastic, you will not regret it see you there.   

Hello and welcome to the club 

Last Gaydon meet (few years ago now) bowled up in my little white Micra Nutmeg paid £12 and was blown away by the day - this year I get in free and in a Mazda !!!

Well worth it

If my MX5 is still not fixed in time for this, can I turn up in a non mx and still use my pass?

Yes you can. put the ticket hanger on your mirror.
Iain’s words; “Non MX-5s displaying a pass will be directed to the overflow car park - you will need to take your hanger and membership card with you to get in at the pay gate as the overflow is just outside the event perimeter fence.”

Thanks,
Still hoping to get electrical fault sorted, but if not, at least I can come and sulk at all the other fives!

fingers crossed

The more the better