LITTLE GRANSDEN AIR & CAR SHOW August 2021

SUNDAY, 29 AUGUST 2021

The postcode for the show is SG19 3BP

LANCASTER CONFIRMED!

Superb air displays and on the ground everything from classic cars to craft shows all set in the beautiful open countryside here at Little Gransden Airfield near Sandy in Bedfordshire.

In the Air
You can enjoy over three and a half hours of flying action – from early biplanes, WW2 warbirds through to modern extreme aerobatics featuring solo and formation air displays with world championship aerobatic pilots and the GlobalStars Aerobatic Formation Team plus much, much more.

We’ll also have a number of aircraft on static display including fabulous Hawker Fury and Hawker Hurricane restorations from the Cambridge Bomber and Fighter Society.

On The Road
More than 300 classic, historic, vintage and ex-military vehicles from the earliest days of the internal combustion engine, showing off the amazing variety of engineering and design skill that has gone into getting us from A to B over the last century or so.

On The Ground
A funfair, over 70 trade stands and a craft fair selling all sorts of hand made items including clothing, pottery, jewellery, gifts, toys, cakes and sweets, plants, etc. + live music from our local band ‘Junkyard Preachers’.

Other ground exhibits include vintage tractors, stationary engines, scale model aircraft, glider and a rare F1 aircraft racer.

Refreshments
A licensed bar, fish and chips, coffee, ice cream, BBQ, burgers, hog roast, sweets, donuts… you won’t go hungry or thirsty at the Little Gransden Air Display & Classic Car Show!

MX5OC Cambridge Area will have a small display (stand now full) but we hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this - I should have thought to do it once we closed the list. But I didn’t know how to reach the Eastern forum and I found it was not easy.

Rgds John

1 Like

Today Daisy was detailed and polished, with a Shine Armor top coat in preparation of the Little Gransden Air & Car Show on the 29th August.

Tomorrow, she will be in the garage to try and keep her clean until then!

1 Like

looking great

1 Like

Little Gransden has always put on a stunning show !

1 Like