Looking forward to this

As is everyone I’m sure, fingers crossed , keep your heads down and stay safe.

2 Likes

Lovely looking roads there,just crying out to be explored by a topless 5. Hopefully we’ll all be able to get out soon

1 Like

We are looking forward to going again in September (hopefully) down this road below. Taken in September 2017, Bealach-na-ba.

3 Likes

Ah, look at that road , makes you realize how easy it is to take something like going for a Sunday drive for granted, here’s to better times for all.

Boz

1 Like

I feel I’ve been down that road in image one that you posted, Lake District?

Hi
I’m not sure where that one is, I have a selection of scenery photo’s, some are from a library, but that one just looked so good, also as an ex motorcyclist, just looking at a scene like that brings a smile to my face, which is what the 5 with the top down does for me now :blush:
and I’m sure I’m not alone.

I’m now convinced it’s Buttertubs pass, Yorkshire Dales, definately been there and driven down it. We were in Hawes 2 years ago, not far from there…

buttertubs

2 Likes

I think your right, as the fence/barrier on the RH side of the road even looks the same as well as the shape of the road etc, well spotted, looks like a great road.

1 Like

and of course all those roads, at the moment, are empty just as in the photos.

1 Like

Fingers crossed, we can all experience the joy of driving on these roads again in the not too distant future. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Some day soon chaps…some day.
"Patience is a virtue,
Possess it if you can,
Found only in a SWMBO, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But never in her man. :imp:

3 Likes

Last one en-route to/from Braemar by any chance?

Exactly Ian.
What a day that was.
One of the best mass-outings I’d ever experienced.
Great folks, great weather, great day, great fun and never to be forgotten.

1 Like