Low mileage 2012 1.8SE for sale - REDUCED PRICE

1. The car I’m offering for sale is an MX5 1.8 SE 2012 IN SILVER]
  2. The car is located in East Yorkshire
  3. The price is £8000.
  4. General information and history…low mileage at 23,750 (still in use so will increase slightly), MOT May 2023, FSH (serviced annually - last major service in May 2022), rear parking sensors, Cabrio Shield hood protector included, which cost £225. Very good condition inside and out, everything works as it should, Tyres and alloy wheels in excellent condition - the alloys are unmarked, having recently been refurbished. There was one small scuff on the rear wheel arch but this has now been repaired professionally. Roof is in excellent condition and opens and closes freely. Two keys. All paperwork present. This car is mechanically excellent and has very good bodywork, tyres and alloys. It has the remainder of a one year main dealer warranty (I’m not sure if this is transferable). Please contact me if you would like to receive better quality photos of the car taken on 7/9/22.
    Two previous owners (including myself).
    It is used as a second car and is not getting sufficient use to justify keeping it, sadly.
  5. Photo’s of the car [use photo upload option]

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.