Luggage advice

Not tried those, they look nice. We have fitted cases which are good but quite heavy empty. I noticed some soft bags on the owners club shop, maybe worth a look too.

2 Likes

Just as an addendum to my post of 2/2/23 I have found the photo of my suit/jacket/posh trousers carrying mod!

1 Like

Addendum to my last post in this thread.

We are off for 15 nights this year including a few days in Northern Ireland. I think we will need a bit more space this time for ‘outerwear’ and stout shoes, so I’ve already replaced my boot bag - howsomever…

Herself, usually a passenger who formerly had her seat right back, has spontaneously adopted a new seat position with her feet on the firewall. There is now a ~120mm gap between ‘her’ seat and the rear bulkhead.

I’ve just ordered 2 of these, they are small underseat bags that comply with certain airlines’ hand baggage rules, they are 40x30x10cm and should fit easily behind the seat, giving us about another 24 litres of luggage capacity. Fairly cheap at £15 each.

I’m hoping they don’t look ridiculously small when they arrive. They might save us having to take the boot bag. They seem to have jumbled the dimensions in the picture.

EDIT: They are just what they look like. They will indeed slot behind the passenger seat, and we’ll probably use them as overnight bags on the ferry too, to avoid disturbing the boot packing-puzzle.