Mal's Sossie Run!

Mal’s Sossie Run is back by Popular Demand and full details are given at the following link;

[Diary (Future Events) - MX-5 Owners Club (mx5oc.co.uk)](Diary (Future Events) - MX-5 Owners Club)

To titillate your gastric juices and make your mouth water, the menu’s have been pasted below, for info :yum:

Spaces are limited, so be sure to book your places, via the forum only and by the date given in the forum post :wink:

Regards

Mal

Book me down for this Mal just down the road from me the link won’t open ? I take it it’s on the 10th November? Thanks Gerry

Hi Mal my food order will be homemade minced and diced beef burger & chips £12.50 add bacon £1.25 please gerry

Alas I can’t make that date (it’s my birthday)
Have a good time!

1 Like

Yes, 10th November and I got your choices ok👍

Yes please just me.

Hi Sally,
Good to have you with us for this one. I take it Steve has something else on or work? Please klet me have your meal choices as soon as you can.
Regards
Mal

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

This one is going well so far, we are up to 10 people now, so places going fast.

Please let me know your meal choices, as soon as possible, as time and spaces will go very quickly.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, please add me & Lou to this one - will post menu choices by end of today :grin:

Hi Paul,
Both you and Louise are on my list. Once Ihave your meal orders, I will post an update (screen grab) on this thread.
Regards
Mal

Sorry Mal just Steve coming. Sicilian sausages for me please. Thanks Steve

Ah, that makes sense. No problems, I will add your order to the spreadsheet :wink: Mal

Latest update to the meal order spreadsheet is at Post # 8.

I only have speces for 10 more people, so please confirm attendance and let me know your meal choices soonest!!!

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,
1 x starter - baked camembert
1 x Hampshire sausage
1 x toffee apple sausage
1 x portion of the onion rings
Thank you :grin:

Hi Paul,

That’s great and I will update the list. Who’s is who’s though?

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal…have i finally mastered this forum thing… Kay and me for Sossies. Mixed platter plz 2X traditional 1X caramised onion 1X hampshire 1X toffee apple 1X smoked garlic £24=90? How do i pay you ? Pay pal? Philly boy

2 Likes

Yes, go to the top of the class…you have mastered the forum :+1:

Yes, payment via PayPal to: malrowland21@gmail.com please.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

Can you book Judy and myself in for your sausage event please.

Burger for me and small smoked haddock kedgeree for Judy.

Sorry paypal is beyond me so I wil

Drop cash over

A platter for us please 2 x Sicilian, 2x Toffee apple, 2 Hampshire with peas.
Brian & Josie