Mal's Sossie Run!

Hi Josie & Brian,

Its all on the spreadsheet, see Post# 7 :wink:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Can you book me in for the Sossie Run, it’s just along the road from me.
I’ll have the Wild Mushroom Risotto, small version please. £7.95

Hi David,
Will do, when I log back on tomorrow👍
Regards
Mal

Hi
Sorry, but Terry, Diane & Vicki can’t make it now

See you soon

Hi Mal
My partner Jacky would like to come along as well, she will have the small risotto as well.

David

Hi Diane & Terry, no worries. I will delete your orders in due course. Mal

Hi David,
No problem. I will add that order to the spreadsheet tomorrow, as just got home from being away in Dorset for a couple of days.
Regards
Mal

Hi Everyone,

Please see below the meal orders for this visit as of today (4th Nov 21).

Please check your orders and let me know of any corrections/changes soonest, as once submitted I may be unable to make changes.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Folks,

I have just been through the spreadsheet meal orders for next week and finalised the costs for each person/couple, as given above in Post #28.

Please note the comments at the foot of the image about specifying additions and cooking preferences. NB: click on the image to amplify it and make it clearer to read.

I have just sent a copy of the Spreadsheet to Cecile at The Sussex Brewery, so we are all set :+1:

IMPORTANT - please see below note from Cecile on tips.
My view is that we would all probably pay via Card, ** so as Cecile has said, please add your tip at the time of playing for simplicity**!

Regards

Mal

Note from Cecile;

Hi Mal,

If your guests are happy to come to the bar to pay at the end, it would
probably be easier in terms of individual payments. I will have a record
of their food order with the named pre-order form.
However they will need to remind me of what drinks and coffee they have
consumed on the night… My memory isn’t always that good!!!
In terms of service charge, we have found card payment has been the
preferred method of payment. Maybe I can ask those paying by card
whether they would like to include service in their final payment, as
not everyone seems to carry cash in the current climate. But the jug
circulating at the end of the night is also a great idea.

With kind regards
Cecile

A big thank you to all that came along to The Sussex Brewery last night, for “Mal’s Sossie Run”. It was very good to see you all.

We had a very nice relaxed evening with fellow Solent Members and the food was excellent, as usual.
In fact, I had the best Creme Brulee I had ever tasted and it was absolutely delightful👍

We will return to The Sussex Brewery on 16th March 22, for our last Wednesday evening inside event, before we resume evening drives after the clocks go forward, which I booked with Cecile & Simon last night and it’s already in the 2022 programme 😉

Also, Simon (Head Sossie Chef) proffered to host a Sunday morning MX5 meet for Solent Area in 2022, for us to have sole parking in the car park (probably 15 cars max) and he will provide Coffee, Tea, Bacon Rolls and Sossie Sandwiches for us to have and gather there - sounds like a plan in the making :ok_hand:

Attached are a couple of photos of last nights gathering to mark the event :yum:

Best Regards

Mal