Mark 1, 1991 Limited Edition for sale - NOW SOLD

I’m reluctantly selling my MX-5 Mark 1 following it’s recent performance at it’s MOT. the immediate repairs required are welding work in 3 areas and a CV boot replacing. There are other advisories, see the DVSA website for details of these. I’ve had a quote for the welding of up to £500.
The good news is that this is a rare example of the limited edition introduced in 1991. This is number 170 of the 250 produced. This edition was featured in soft top hard top magazine in December 2020. It is pretty much original spec as can be seen from the pictures. The radio has been replaced at some point, I installed a windbreak and have recently replaced the wing mirrors and the front side light units. Original space saver spare and tool roll are included as is the original whip aerial.
The wheels are original and were professionally restored a couple of years ago. I have unfortunately kerbed the nearside front, see picture, this could easily be sorted.
It starts and runs without any issues.
The leather document folder with the brass number plaque and certificate signed by the Chief Executive of Mazda Cars UK is also included.
This would make an ideal project for someone with the time and skills to keep this car running into the future or possibly as a donor car to another one from the limited edition.
Mileage is 129,346
Looking for £1000 for a quick sale. Car is located in Torryburn, Fife, Scotland.

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.strong text

4 Likes