Maxda MX5 MK3 NC Storm Shield Winter Car Cover

For sale is my little used Storm Shield (Specalized Covers) MX5 NC car cover. £150 + £12 next day delivery.

This is the outdoor taylor made winter storage cover but can of course be used indoors as well. British made and long lasting. Comes supplied with it’s storage bag and straps.

“Stormshield + is our long-term outdoor storage option. The cover is made to last and has a fleecy inner lining to further protect your paintwork. The tri-laminate spunbond non-woven textile is breathable and waterproof, the central film allows vapour to pass through in one direction whilst water and dirt cannot penetrate. The cover also comes with additional options not available on the Stormshield. If you are looking for an outdoor cover that is hard wearing and long lasting, this is the cover for you.”

If possible if you are interested then I would like it if you would come and have a look. If not I can mail you some photos of the cover. It isn’t as new but is in very good condition. I had a lesser car cover for my MK1 which was £89, this is far superior to that.

Thanks
Nick

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.

1 Like