Mazda Eunos Roadster SR Limited /Mx5 Mk1 Now Sold!

Mazda Eunos Roadster SR Limited / MX5 MK1 NA

Mazda MX5 Roadster SR Limited in White And has covered 55000 kilometres (approximately 34500 miles)

Released for the Japanese market late in 1997 the SR Limited is the last special edition of the MK1. They produced only 700 of them in either Chaste White or Sparkle Green.

Features are a MOMO air bag steering wheel, Torsten limited slip differential with a 4.3 final ratio, a lightened flywheel , black leather seats with grey nubuck inserts, power steering and electric windows.

I purchased my MX5 in late 2018 for use as a special/ hobby car so spends most of its time garaged. Imported in approximately 1998 / 1999. Work carried in 2018 was cambelt / water pump, full service, dampers and discs and pads all round. The pads have since been changed this year as the rear ones squeeked at low speed… the O2 sensor changed too.

The car is fitted with a MOMO Prototippo steering wheel and a set of Rota BM8 15x7 alloy wheels with a matching set of Michelin Pilot sport 3s.

The original MOMO air bag steering wheel /stalks and the original polished alloy 14 inch come with the car. These wheels are reasonable and have good but non matching tyres fitted.

Interior changes.

I fitted earlier type JDM folding sun visors as these don’t need to be folded down when taking the roof down or putting it up. A Bluetooth mechless stereo with Alpine component speakers are also fitted.

Chrome style door handle surrounds and instrument surround rings. The window and hazard warning / pop up lights switches have been replaced with toggle type switches. The original parts come with the car.

External changes.

Black front under bumper splitter and rear black under bumper 2 piece lip.

The bumper reflectors and side repeaters are now clear instead of amber. The headlights are now clear / crystal type lens with converted American type clear sidelight / indicator units.

Also fitted is a mesh wind deflector, an IL Motorsport chrome style bar and a stainless front intake grille.

Security wise it has an insurance approved cat 1 alarm and immobiliser.

The Sills were inspected last summer with an endoscope camera. All areas were clear of rust and show body colour. Then sprayed with Dinitrol ML cavity wax. This is a semi translucent product that will still allow inspection by a prospective purchaser if required.( bring gloves)

The car is fully waxoiled underneath.

Car also comes with a fitted indoor cover, a detailed log of work carried out under my ownership and lots of paperwork. The car also features its original vinyl roof with zip out rear window.

This car is immaculate inside and out.

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me

Now sold.