Mazda MX-5 25th Anniversary Edition - SOLD

1. The car I’m offering for sale is a low-mileage MX-5 25th Anniversary Edition
  2. The car is located near Milton Keynes
  3. The price is £15,500 ono
  4. General information and history…
  • Registered Sept 2014
  • Just over 14,300 miles on the clock
  • Excellent condition
  • MOT until Jan 2022
  • Next service due Jan 2022
  • FSH (50% Mazda including the last service)
  • Two owners, including me
  • Two keys/handbook
  • Usually garaged when not in use
  • Non-smokers

I purchased the car from Prestige Motor Vehicles in 2020 but unfortunately haven’t been able to make the best use of it in the last 18 months due to Covid. Now my circumstances have changed, hence the decision to sell.

The car has some unique features: -

The stock Mazda-branded Alpine AVN2head unit (which is notoriously below par) has been replaced with a Pioneer SPH-DA130DAB. As well as DAB radio, FM and bluetooth etc., the unit features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. (I have retained the original AVN2 which can easily be re-installed in the future if desired.)

A Pioneer reversing camera has also been added, which connects to the head unit and displays video when the reverse gear is engaged. The camera is fitted behind the lip on the underside of the boot lid where it is barely noticeable.

The alloy wheels are Brilliant Black rather than the standard gunmetal grey, which better complements the black hardtop and wing mirrors.

In addition, a genuine Mazda storage net has been fitted to the bulkhead behind the drivers seat which is useful for storing the owner’s handbook and insurance documents etc. thereby freeing up space in the glovebox.

1. Photo’s of the car

![IMG_0822|666x500](upload://qHcUT

ou6jNCOp0QfawJEwalo58V.jpeg)

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.

3 Likes