Mazda MX 5 RF's

Collecting tomorrow

2 Likes

Great stuff - congrats! Looks awesome.

I love my rf. I know there not to everyone’s taste but to me they offer the best of both worlds. Only thing that is a must addition is the smart top controller, seems over the top and expensive until you have it fitted and then you realise that’s how the car should have left the factory.

2 Likes

Beautiful looking RF ,the best looking mx-5 you can buy :+1:

2 Likes

Agreed Sparkee :+1:t2:

Had my RF 2019 2.0L about 2 months now and loving every minute. Roof controller is a must. I got the MX5Things controller and power module and not had any problems at all. Love it!

A few years ago I previously had a ND 2015 1.5L ST and I just found it not quite as quick as I would have liked on the fast dual carriageways near me. It was good on the country roads though. Best value/fun I’ve ever had in a car. Hopefully my sexy RF will prove to be the same.

I’ve had all sorts: XR3i convertible, mini convertible, 2 boxsters, SLK, and none as memorable, as cheep to run, or as much fun as any MX-5 IMHO!!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats on your purchase.
And if wind buffeting ever becomes an issue when the roof is down, try removing the wind deflector. That apparently helps in certain circumstances.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.