Mazda mx5 mk1

Hi. Im looking for a nice mk1 as a hobby for my son and i.
If anyones selling let me know.
Thanks

Good choice. Plenty for sale although to a seasoned mx5na owner some claiming to be mint look rough. Have you read all the guidance about looking for rust including down the inside of the sills with a borescope (not just the arches but absolutely look there too). The mechanicals can be fairly easy or cheap to fix if they go wrong (and the ancillaries fail but not the guts of it) but the bodywork is key and they do hide problems.

Ah though I see you’ve had a mk1 before!

1 Like

I’ve just picked up a hardtop from a guy in South Wales and he has a 1.6 Eunos that the family have had for a few years but it needs to go as some rust is setting in…
Depends where you are really but if interested I could contact him.

Thanks . Do you know what model it was

Vspec 1.6

Hi could you get me some more info please

Good morning
I’ll get in touch with him and tell him someone is interested and if so I could pass on your details…
Come back to you later.

Hello again. Well the guy is actually also a member on here Neil-hallett and his mobile number which he’s happy to give you is
(taken out now, pm me if you didn’t get it)
A very honest guy.

He recently had a thread on here about a hardtop which is how I came to meet up.

Is he happy for you to post the number on a public discussion forum though? May be polite to delete that once @jimdad has it, or delete it now and PM jimdad.

2 Likes

Good point, now deleted

Sorry i never saw it. Can you pm me it .thanks

Hi there I recently put up for sale a beautiful 1.6 auto 1990 eunos price: £2500 ono. LOCATION: Derby east midlands , PM ME FOR MORE INFO , kind regards jake.