MK1 Import 1990..23,680 miles***Provisionally Sold***

For Sale is this extremely low original mileage Import MK1. Looking for £3000 and the car is in Stoke on Trent.

I am advertising it on here for my friends as they don’t go on internet very much. Any enquiries please to me directly and I will then pass them on to my friends.

They have owned this lovely MK1 for 20 years. They have receipts for any work carried out on the car. Also is mot’d and has a good MOT history.
Also for 6 months every year the car has been sornd and parked in their secure garage but has been started up during these lay-ups.
Car is in excellent virtually original condition as can be seen in the pics of here. Bodywork is not perfect as in that one or two panels look very slightly different shade.
Car only has 23,680miles in the clock and this does tie in with the mot’s.
I cannot see evidence of any rot underneath. Looks in really great condition for 34 years old.
If I had room on my driveway I would love to own this. Just needs a little bit of attention under the bonnet to make engine bay look better and a good hoovering and polishing inside and in the boot.
Thank you for looking.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

5 Likes