**PRICE REDUCED** Mk1 MX5 for sale in Solent Area

Hi Everyone,

I have had a call from a lady in Solent Area, who is, with a heavy heart, sadly selling her treasured Mk1, as she is currently nursing her mother.

The car in question is in excellent order, having had a lot of work done on the car during Covid, including 4 new tyres and a new Mohiar Hood.

The only issue with it, is the front nose is peeling in places, where stones have chipped the paint and detracts fron the look of a good car but this is easily rectified.

There is also a hardtop with cover, which is included, as these items are quite rare and a great addition to the Mk1 MX5.

Her email to me stated;

New MOT on 5th Feb with 2 advisories, offside real lower arch corroded but not excessive, oil leak(?) but not excessive.
New Mohair Hood, Motorsport rain rail fitted 30/9/21 but the car has only been used about 3 times since, one of which was to go to the MOT.
New tyres purchased on 14/12/20 but used very little since.
Timing belt replaced at major service etc on 22/7/20
Current Mileage: 130,239Km
The personal plate is now taken off and new reg number and plates fitted, I have V5 with the new info.
Also will come with hard top in matching colour and bag.
Also included is a Haynes workshop manual.
Plus any other bits and pieces I can find.

£3,995 o.n.o.

Please contact me, if seriously interested at; malrowland@mx5oc.co.uk and I will forward your questions to the seller.

Regards

Mal