Mk2 non start problem

Hi I’m looking for help please. Is there an emergency fuel cut off switch on my mk2 2000

Perhaps you could describe the problem??

I fitted an induction kit last weekend and ever since the car won’t start. I have check all the fuses and connecters. The fuel pump doesn’t seem to be working. I need to locate the relay but I’m having trouble finding in, and was wondering if there is a fuel reset switch or emergency cut off switch?

How galling. You want to hear it burst into life and take in that new throaty roar and it wont even fire.
I feel for you.
I wish I could help but at least those who hopefully can will have a better idea of what might be wrong now.
Is your Mark 2 fuel injected or a carby?? My 3.5 is injected and has an airflow sensor in the inlet tract

Presumably you’ve checked anything electrical you may have touched.

Did you disconnect the battery??

Do you have spark but no fuel???

Yes I disconnected the battery I even refitted the old intake and still no joy. I will pop my multimeter on the fuel pump and see if there is power first. There is a cluster of relays under the steering wheel but I haven’t a clue which one is the fuel pump.

Having spent quite a few years keeping a couple of Italian motorcycles on the road, I would be surprised if a relay is your problem. I’ve not heard of relays failing except through corrosion and age.
Are there any extra connections to the battery terminals you could have failed to reinstate?
Its probably something silly…

What about the coil packs? I owned a Mk2 and although the coil packs were ok I read they can suddenly fail, something to look at and eliminate.

I’m not sure but is your car pre OBD?
Does it have the diagnostic port on the passenger side inner wing? If so link FP and ground, that should get the fuel pump running.
D

From my knowledge of Ducatis, if that works it could suggest damage to the ecu by reversing polarity at the battery. More likely than a relay though imho.
Have we established if there is a spark and if fuel is reaching the cylinders yet??
Is the mark 2 injected or carb??