Mk3 Black hard top going spare, but

I don’t know if its worth listing…
It’s been at the back of our garage since we got the car 3 years ago and I’ve only had it on once, the day I drove the car back from the dealership.
It has a small piece of material missing from a corner (any idea as to what they are made off, it looks like fibreglass maybe) hence I’ve no idea if anyone would want it and how much it might be worth.
The only reason I haven’t used it is because we like driving with the top down too much, including in the winter.
I’m going to dig out our invoice to see if there was any mention of it and if it’s original and if the consensus is to list it I’ll take some photos of it over the weekend too and check if the HRW works.

Hello,

I could be interested in your hardtop, where in the UK are you located?

Carl.

I’m having trouble responding to messages from members who sent messages to me asking for details about the hardtop. Just in case you are one of those who has not had a reply this is an apology for not getting back earlier
My father passed away in December and I had lots of things to sort out, hence the lack of reply. I’ve also now taken the decision to not sell the hardtop and get it repaired to use on my own car in the future.

Many thanks
Allan