Mk4 service lymm

Hi any decent independant mazda garages wa4 area thanks

Hi there, if you’re looking for an independent. Blink motorsport in Winsford looked after my mk1 and were good.
If you’re after dealer/affiliated Oakmere Mazda/Christopher Neil sports cars in Northwich or Mitchell Mazda at Cheshire oaks near Ellesmere Port would be my recommendations local to you.
My mk4 will be going to Mitchell when the time comes I haven’t been able to fault them in the past

1 Like

Cheers was going to use oakmere maybe as just nearest hows the prices ?

Typical main dealer prices to be honest but always had good service from them.

It’s the same franchise and workshop as Christopher Neil sports cars, my old man used them for his Porsche and again was very happy. Plus there’s always some nice metal to ogle in the show room.

If it’s main dealer you’re after you won’t go wrong with either of the suggestions. Mitchell make you a bacon butty while you wait if you go in the morning :slight_smile: and again can’t fault them for service.

1 Like

Cheers :slight_smile:

Have bought two Mk 4’s from Oakmere and really can’t fault the service. Brian the service technician is very helpful. Prices are what you would expect from a main dealer. If you require a courtesy car then book early.

2 Likes